Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Big Sky Country!

Old 06-11-2019, 08:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Sky Country!

i have had a Willys since about 1983. But, never a Jeep. We decided that we were not using the 4wheelers and wanted something else to go to the mountains with. Wife did not like the Roxor. "For that kind of money, we should just buy a Jeep!" Well, Sold! I have been trying to get her in a Jeep for a decade.

The lady we bought it from said her name was Crush and she cried when she sold it. So, from a good home to a new good home. 2012 Sport. Nothing fancy, but cheaper than a Roxor and has a heater AND A/C Room for myself, the wife and the dog. We will go places! And, it will be ok when i dent it.

Old 06-12-2019, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 356 Likes on 332 Posts

WELCOME.. Lookin Good...You are very fortunate to live in the Big Sky country... My friends from there say summer is from July 4 to Labor Day.. Correct?
Old 06-12-2019, 05:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The exact same thing I just bought, only mine's glaringly green and a 2013. Welcome to the club from an old member, but newbie participant.
It's hard to not own a Jeep after having owned one or two prior!
Old 06-13-2019, 09:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay2013jk
WELCOME.. Lookin Good...You are very fortunate to live in the Big Sky country... My friends from there say summer is from July 4 to Labor Day.. Correct?
Yes, you have to enjoy the good weather when it is here.
Old 06-19-2019, 06:25 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Welcome from a fellow Montanan ! We do get a summer here... but it is only a couple months of heat... with plenty of cool places to retreat to! We learn to play in snow!

Quick Reply: Big Sky Country!