Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

calizonian sez' hi to all!

Old 11-17-2006, 06:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default calizonian sez' hi to all!

first off back from iraq and will tell you that i had mine on order last may. being overseas they offer a program to deployed service members. i had up to 2k in discounts for my jk but upon coming back home i found out that the navigation system would have held up my order. the first thing i did was contacted many jeep dealers letting them know what i wanted. well all i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH...until i had a kewl guy in carlsbad, ca look up in his nifty pc and found "my" jeep! she was located at earnharts (tempe, az).

so now i have a flaming red 4 door jk and am pretty happy with her. i did like the sound system but as today she is having a whole new audio-visual upgrade. i know people will ask why but ya' know its like a lift, some things standard need some changing plus the wife has a 07 stang gt with a 1000 shaker system and i will not be undone by the wife so we kicked it up on the watts.

so my next problem is rims. mmmm this 5 x 5 pattern is killing me. its like a guy buying shoes and when you find the right one it does not fit! and bumpers...all i get is please give us your name and number and we will get you on a list!! I WANT IT NOW!!

well that is it for now but am glad to have joined you all!

86' zuki
71' pinzgauer
07' jeep jk 4 door
Old 11-17-2006, 01:59 PM
JK Jedi Master

Thanks for your service, you have my respect.

Congrats on the new JK, I was told some of the Procomp wheels are available now, and some will be available within 3 months,. hope that helps.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default sgt rock sez'

mmmm bumpers are going to be fab fours and i hope there production will be ready in a few weeks. i also like aev bumpers as well but was not givin' a production date.

still messing with tires-wheels today. i know i might get flamed for this but i do like the xd series (rock stars) but again the 5 x 5 pattern is a killer.

oooh thanks for the addy' for serving. but i salute those who gave all that will never return.......

Quick Reply: calizonian sez' hi to all!