Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Certified Jeep Salesman from New York :)

Old 01-30-2015, 08:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bryanwithawhy
They do come out with new colors mid-year. Right now you can get sunset orange pearlcoat. Thats probably the closest to what youre looking for. I'll send you a PM
Thanks, seen all the available colors and I am not a fan of the sunset pearl, don't want to offend anyone just not my color so all I ask is when and if it happens let me know and then will talk
Thanks
Old 01-30-2015, 08:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rusty204
Whats the invoice on that bad boy?
Heard of some people getting 5% under invoice pretty easily.
Invoice is $37,797 but that's not including any rebate money. If you include the $1000 rebate for having a competitors lease in my house, its very possible to get close. Most people that tell you 5% under invoice, either lie to you about what invoice is or actually call it "5% Savings" and save you 5% off of sticker. A lot of these guys play games too and give you a price, then charge you a $995 fee to make up the lost money. Unfortunately those are the people that give the industry a bad name. My dealer holdback on my truck is $1181 so even if a dealer gave you all of holdback, that's only 3% so you can make your own conclusions about whether someone would actually be willing to do that. Not saying it doesn't happen, but generally speaking when it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Based on my truck:
Invoice: $37979
Holdback: $1181
Rebate: $1000

If you were a customer and got a price better than $35616, it means they probably made money on you someplace else.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To be fair, most import companies you get nothing, and many domestics you get even less than that. Thankfully I work for a dealer that allows me almost total control over pricing so I was able to get a fantastic deal minus 675. Even if I didn't work for Jeep, I'd still be buying one, so as far as I'm concerned its extra.
Glad you're passionate about what you're selling. I've had a lot of bad Chrysler dealer experiences on the Island so it's nice to know you're nearby.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by htm7765
Thanks, seen all the available colors and I am not a fan of the sunset pearl, don't want to offend anyone just not my color so all I ask is when and if it happens let me know and then will talk
Thanks
Sounds good. We had copperhead really briefly last year and it didn't sell very well so idk if they will bring it back.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by etl330
Glad you're passionate about what you're selling. I've had a lot of bad Chrysler dealer experiences on the Island so it's nice to know you're nearby.
Yea most guys around here suck. Stop by and say hi if you're on the island. Always cool to meet a jeep guy.
My names Bryan, at Merrick Dodge. Send me a PM if you want my cell.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:53 AM
JK Newbie

Invoice is $37,797 but that's not including any rebate money. If you include the $1000 rebate for having a competitors lease in my house, its very possible to get close. Most people that tell you 5% under invoice, either lie to you about what invoice is or actually call it "5% Savings" and save you 5% off of sticker. A lot of these guys play games too and give you a price, then charge you a $995 fee to make up the lost money. Unfortunately those are the people that give the industry a bad name. My dealer holdback on my truck is $1181 so even if a dealer gave you all of holdback, that's only 3% so you can make your own conclusions about whether someone would actually be willing to do that. Not saying it doesn't happen, but generally speaking when it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Based on my truck:
Invoice: $37979
Holdback: $1181
Rebate: $1000

If you were a customer and got a price better than $35616, it means they probably made money on you someplace else.

Good to know, I ended up going with East Hills when I bought mine last year, wasn't too thrilled with my service and I knew the sales girl. Got an ok deal, nothing to brag over. Wish I knew you then, I would have ordered from you. I like people that are upfront about pricing.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rusty204
Good to know, I ended up going with East Hills when I bought mine last year, wasn't too thrilled with my service and I knew the sales girl. Got an ok deal, nothing to brag over. Wish I knew you then, I would have ordered from you. I like people that are upfront about pricing.
I always try to be as upfront as possible with the information I have. Sometimes I don't have all the info but that's another story.
Most people are out to hammer as many people as possible for huge commissions, which is great and all but doesn't exactly make anyone warm and fuzzy. I'd rather be upfront and sell a lot of cars to a lot of cool people and make a lot of friends in the process.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

I always try to be as upfront as possible with the information I have. Sometimes I don't have all the info but that's another story.
Most people are out to hammer as many people as possible for huge commissions, which is great and all but doesn't exactly make anyone warm and fuzzy. I'd rather be upfront and sell a lot of cars to a lot of cool people and make a lot of friends in the process.
Are you a Truecar certified dealer? I recently priced out a 2015 Rubicon Unlimited Hard Rock Edition, are you able to match the pricing?
Old 03-04-2015, 05:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Crash n Burn
Are you a Truecar certified dealer? I recently priced out a 2015 Rubicon Unlimited Hard Rock Edition, are you able to match the pricing?
I don't see why not. I'm not a truecar dealer but I should be able to keep it the same. Email me everything at Bryan.merrickdodge@gmail.com
Old 03-04-2015, 05:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't see why not. I'm not a truecar dealer but I should be able to keep it the same. Email me everything at Bryan.merrickdodge@gmail.com
Not being a True Car dealer is a good sign! True Car started out as a good thing, but then some of the shadier dealerships started waving money in their faces and now it's really just become another lead generator. Every True Car dealer I've ever dealt with had promised everything under the sun until they get you in the finance room. Give Bryan a shout, he's been nothing but a gentleman the few times I've spoken to him.

Quick Reply: Certified Jeep Salesman from New York :)