Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

From fast cars to a jeep

Old 04-27-2013, 08:04 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jayrubicon
Yeah almost definitely. Not sure of the amount of BS that those wheels come with so it's hard to say. Right now I run 35" MTR/K with Procomp wheels w/5" BS and a 3.5" RK lift with no rubbing but they're close
What you mean? You think my wheels are junk? I got 18x10 set of 5 for 500 bucks bran new. lol I dont think you can beat that. They retail for 220 each
Old 04-27-2013, 08:44 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fasteddie
What you mean? You think my wheels are junk? I got 18x10 set of 5 for 500 bucks bran new. lol I dont think you can beat that. They retail for 220 each
"BS" = backspacing, not bullsh*t in his reply. Backspacing will determine how far the wheels stick out, and whether or not you'll have rubbing issues.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:58 AM
JK Newbie

Poser? Man I know there is always going to be somebody that says something about somebody or something. Built for bitc*ing is what i like to say. I dont remember buying my jeep to meet your expectations. Sorry for your loss.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:08 AM
JK Freak

I haven't took my jeep off road yet. And who cares. I have 33's. To be honest I hate the look of any wrangler with small tires like 29 inches or smaller. It looks terrible. Call me a poser all u want
Old 04-27-2013, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the Jeep family!!! Let the addiction begin. As for " poser " I wouldnt worry about what someone else thinks??? Enjoy the rig with your family and let the TOOLBAGS be concerned over childish "titles" make it your own have lots of fun and dont forget to wave!!! If you do decide to wheel it there ate plenty of good responsible people to guide you along....
Old 04-27-2013, 09:12 AM
JK Freak

Good luck with the build!
Make sure you get adjustable control arms with your lift, it makes such a difference in the handling. I would gusset for 37's just to be on the safe side.

Sent using my SuperSmartThinky Phone
Old 04-27-2013, 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scootersjk
Welcome to the Jeep family!!! Let the addiction begin. As for " poser " I wouldnt worry about what someone else thinks??? Enjoy the rig with your family and let the TOOLBAGS be concerned over childish "titles" make it your own have lots of fun and dont forget to wave!!! If you do decide to wheel it there ate plenty of good responsible people to guide you along....
Well said my friend 😀
Old 04-27-2013, 10:02 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Patman
"BS" = backspacing, not bullsh*t in his reply. Backspacing will determine how far the wheels stick out, and whether or not you'll have rubbing issues.
Haha whoops lol thats funny
Old 04-27-2013, 10:04 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AaronJK
Good luck with the build!
Make sure you get adjustable control arms with your lift, it makes such a difference in the handling. I would gusset for 37's just to be on the safe side.

Sent using my SuperSmartThinky Phone
Ahhhhhhhhh man. I was trying to see how long it would take for someone to mention that. ahh that brings my lift kit from 600 to 1200 lol. Do i have to have longer and adj control arms?
Old 04-27-2013, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

I second the adjustable arms.... Gonna absolutely need it to adjust caster after a 4" lift. Otherwise deriving that thing will be like a wrestling match

Quick Reply: From fast cars to a jeep