Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Finally got my dream car!

Old 10-01-2012, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by B 1000
Understandable, black Jeeps always turn heads. Doubly so when they are on black wheels and whatnot. What's the list of future mods going to be? I mean, you wouldn't just leave that poor little guy stock would you?
She is a girl. And her name is Jane.

Well I absolutely can not wait to get rid of those ridiculous fender extensions and the insanely large wheel wells. I cant go down 4wheeler trails like that! I want to armor her too. I think a 2 or 3 inch lift, some bigger tires and I want a wench on it. Also thinking of getting some serious skid plates because digging rocks out of there, NO FRIGGIN FUN!
ALSO- she will have black shoes on soon!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeepergurl67
WELCOME LIBBA!!!!! I also love pink and wanted a Black JEEP!!!! Pink looks soooo much better with Black!!! Have a blast with the many mods you can do on it! These guys on this forum are very smart and help out alot!!! Especially Carolina and FYI He will kill a cute fuzzy kitten if he hears a JEEP called a car!!! Bad idea... heres my first JEEP!!! I have always wanted one too!!! I am totally in love with it too!!! Attachment 373063

When I bought her, I had to show her off of course! And my cousin was like well its a nice car (), I hope you dont get tired of it in 2 weeks.
Like are you freaking kidding me!?!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Libba_lizard
When I bought her, I had to show her off of course! And my cousin was like well its a nice car (), I hope you dont get tired of it in 2 weeks.
Like are you freaking kidding me!?!
I KNOW RIGHT????!!!!! Your cousin just wouldnt understand!!!! It is a JEEP thing and Jeepers do NOT get tired of thier JEEPS !!!! Like EVER!!!!! Congrats I love your JK!!! Have fun!!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:39 PM
JK Newbie

Congrats!

I joined the Jeep family recently also so I know the feeling!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:40 PM
JK Freak

Well I absolutely can not wait to get rid of those ridiculous fender extensions and the insanely large wheel wells. I cant go down 4wheeler trails like that! I want to armor her too. I think a 2 or 3 inch lift, some bigger tires and I want a wench on it. Also thinking of getting some serious skid plates because digging rocks out of there, NO FRIGGIN FUN!

Okie dokie, my mistake. Glad to hear you aren't keeping HER stock

As Jeepergurl mentioned on an earlier post, there really are a lot of insanely intelligent and experienced Jeepers on this site and they are willing to help. I always recommend asking them before buying a specific product.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

You want her to have wench on her or a winch?
Old 10-01-2012, 12:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by B 1000
Okie dokie, my mistake. Glad to hear you aren't keeping HER stock

As Jeepergurl mentioned on an earlier post, there really are a lot of insanely intelligent and experienced Jeepers on this site and they are willing to help. I always recommend asking them before buying a specific product.
Will do! Thats why I joined. And I have a ridiculously high payment on her so I have to start slow!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

You want her to have wench on her or a winch?
WINCH! My stupid phone apparently doesnt know that word. Better learn quick!

I only like wenches when they come with BEER!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

WINCH! My stupid phone apparently doesnt know that word. Better learn quick!

I only like wenches when they come with BEER!
Ya smart phones arent exactly smart are they???? I turn off auto correct on mine!!! lol Some of things you get on a text with auto correct could get you in trouble...
Old 10-01-2012, 12:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ya smart phones arent exactly smart are they???? I turn off auto correct on mine!!! lol Some of things you get on a text with auto correct could get you in trouble...
HEHE that is certainly true!

Quick Reply: Finally got my dream car!