Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Greetings from Montana

Old 12-01-2017, 04:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Montana

Hey

New to the forum; From rural montana; I have a 2008 JKU which I use for Sasquatch research and camping: Sasquatch Watch of Montana. Looking forward to seeing how everyone has your Jeeps set up. I am planning a rear kitchen for mine, I also have a CVT hard shell RTT on mine.

Pete Wilson

P.S. Wife has a 2015 JKU (I miss her engine...LOL)

Last edited by Pete Wilson; 12-03-2017 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:16 PM
JK Newbie

Default Hey hey

Hey there fellow Montanan. GF here
Old 12-03-2017, 02:17 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jeepfullofdogs
Hey there fellow Montanan. GF here
Hey Man,
Nice to see someone relatively close, was in Great Falls yesterday.

Pete
Old 12-03-2017, 09:24 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Good to see another Montana member!

Laurel...
Old 12-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

Welcome aboard, we are glad to have you as a part of our community! Would be great, if you can share some pictures of your JK with us, when you have a chance. What upgrades exactly are you planning to do?
Old 12-04-2017, 01:02 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to JK-Forum!
Old 12-04-2017, 01:58 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Go Griz. From hippy town.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:40 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by carid
Welcome aboard, we are glad to have you as a part of our community! Would be great, if you can share some pictures of your JK with us, when you have a chance. What upgrades exactly are you planning to do?
Hey

Right now it's a 08 Maroon Sahara JKU with a stock 3.8L (downside LOL) 102K miles, in great shape for it's age, auto, equipped with Smittybilt SRC Carbine steel front bumper w/ fogs, Smittybilt XRC 9500 winch, 2 cube LED lights on front bumper guard, Truck light LED headlights, Smittybilt tube rear bumper :(, Smittybilt SRC side armor guards/steps, Smittybilt SRC roof rack which holds my CVT hard shell RTT, 40" LED double row light bar on roof rack, 3 1/2" Rubicon Express lift, 285/65-18 Cooper STT PRO tires, Rugged Ridge hood latches. Looking at a more camping, expedition style of vehicle more so than a rock crawler type.

Immediately planned mods: Windshield brackets for Rigid Dually cube lights (on hand), Added lights for back-up lighting, Mount for my Hi-Lift jack, Dual battery setup under hood, Design and build a rear kitchen/storage system, Tailgate Table, some kind of awning setup (270 deg?). Repair or replace existing Infinity stereo system.

Down the road mods: Replace tube rear bumper with something more substantial, probably with spare tire mount, skid plates, cold air intake & chip(suggestions?), Front and rear Diff cover, fridge/freezer, portable solar kit, replace fenders. Anything else that comes to mind (and it will!).

Pete

Quick Reply: Greetings from Montana