Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Happy New Year from Las Vegas!

Old 01-01-2018, 06:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Happy New Year from Las Vegas!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Mike and I have a 2014 JKUR that I bought new in 2014 and has been my daily for over 70,000 miles of joy now! I come from the world of sports cars where I was heavily involved in many different forms of sports car racing (road course stuff) for over a decade but this is my first Jeep so I am having a ton of fun learning a new form of driving...off-road!

My Jeep remained bone-stock until about a year ago as I was just focusing on learning the art of off-road driving and quite honestly was still having plenty of fun sticking to trails that are stock-capable. Once the factory tires wore out though I didn't want to spend my money on replacing them with another set of the same size so I went with 35s and the modding has begun to get them to work properly under there. It's still on stock-suspension and a spacer lift, but hopefully for just a few more weeks as I am waiting on the last bits of a 2.5" lift kit that I have been piecing together. Other than that all I have done to it are some skid plates, front & rear bumpers, a winch, and wheels & tires. Then of course a few small things as well like a CB, trimmed fenders, etc but those hardly count.

I look forward to learning a ton about the JKU on here now that I am starting the modding process!

I am from Las Vegas, but here's a photo from a road trip I went on this past November! This is TIllamook State Forest in Oregon...

Last edited by TheWeekendWagon; 01-02-2018 at 07:05 AM.

Quick Reply: Happy New Year from Las Vegas!