Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello From Canada

Old 02-27-2007, 06:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

New ride! Picked it up today!

Old 02-27-2007, 08:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am from Calgary Alberta. I still have family and friends living all over Canada but I rarely get up to visit with them. When I do I always bring back a case of coffe crisp's, rogers golden syrp and all the shreddies I can fit in my bag. It sucks I can't get that stuff here! and I only wished it was soft top weather here year round actually the climate here doesn't differ that much from Calgary except that we have longer summers here but we don't get chinooks.
Anyway if any of you are ever in Utah let me know and I will show you around.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to hear some more Canadians, I am from Charlottetown, Price Edward Island. A lot of people probably have no clue where it is..

I have a 2dr JK Sahara, and looking to switch into an unlimted here soon...we'll see if it all goes thru.

Anyways enjoy your new jeep.

Chris
Old 03-04-2007, 09:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Reply to hipfan39

Hey, HipFan39! Yes, there are alot of trails out west. I live in the interior of BC so there is easy access. The local roads and highways here can even be a challenge in winter conditions. I have ended up backwards and even in the ditch on the highway with my CJ-7 a few times. Oh well, that's what you get with a short wheelbase. I am looking forward to my Rescue Green Unlimited.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Round Eyes: not too far from me, maybe 1.5 hour drive. How has the snow storms been up there lately? I heard the 400 was closed a few days ago.

Piginajeep: please remove your aviator. As it makes me miss my 2 door rescue green jeep even more. LOL

canadian: hey cool, your extreamly close (when you get to milton) my brother works in milton also. It's maybe a 20 min - 30 min drive to cambridge.
As for knowing any off-roading places, i'm new myself so i am still looking myself. But there are a few jeep clubs in the area.
www.jeepfreaks.ca (burlington/hamilton) they do alot of wheeling, and the guy who runs it works at a local jeep store so you'll get disscounts.
There is also www.tricityjeepclub.org (kitchener/cambridge area),
www.jeepkings.ca (london)
goodluck waiting, i am also waiting, man it sucks, and i do alot of day dreaming. LOL How long have you been waiting?

Chrisbuilt: looking good!

bonedigger: wow! that's the nice little shopping list. I didn't realize this, but we don't get a certin cearal up here called Trix. I didn't know this, my brother told me. well nice 4-door, and thanks very much for the offer about comming down there, if your ever up in Ontario, let me know and i'll show you around.

chris_386: nice, got any pictures? Are you not liking the 2 door, or just want a 4-door instead?

chris_386, Chrisbuilt: both named Chris? I'm also a Chris!
Old 03-08-2007, 04:31 PM
JK Newbie

New to the group today. Looks like a great place to hang out. Lotsa nice rigs to check out too.

I'm from Windsor Ontario........You know.........that Detroit suburb ;-)

Larry

Last edited by LarryAlex1; 03-08-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chris_386
Good to hear some more Canadians, I am from Charlottetown, Price Edward Island. A lot of people probably have no clue where it is..

I have a 2dr JK Sahara, and looking to switch into an unlimted here soon...we'll see if it all goes thru.

Anyways enjoy your new jeep.

Chris

Shacktown......lol, I'm originally from Summerside. I'm currently living in Edmonton and picking up my Jeep on Monday, I can't wait, I have been kicking myself for trading my old yj 2 years ago.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by pe_jeep
Shacktown......lol, I'm originally from Summerside. I'm currently living in Edmonton and picking up my Jeep on Monday, I can't wait, I have been kicking myself for trading my old yj 2 years ago.

Hey pe Jeep,

i am from edmonton as well....and waiting and waiting for my jeep to come in..where did you buy from?...how long have you had to wait?
Old 03-13-2007, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

im from vancouver, luckily i traded in my srt for the jeep just in time so i could survive this monsoon we just had
Old 03-23-2007, 08:32 PM
JK Newbie

Hello to everyone, I'm from Nova Scotia and out here in Alberta right now. I've been checking things out on here for a few weeks now but just joined today.

Quick Reply: Hello From Canada