Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello From Canada

Old 05-06-2007, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YAHOOOO
Stopped by the dealership on saturday, and i was told my Jk is being built now. It's supose to be shipped by May 20th.
Now i have to get my bum is gear and order my tires & lift kit.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hipfan39
YAHOOOO
Stopped by the dealership on saturday, and i was told my Jk is being built now. It's supose to be shipped by May 20th.
Now i have to get my bum is gear and order my tires & lift kit.
Thought I'd drop in another hello from London, Ontario. hipfan39, I was told by my sales rep over a week ago that my X-Unlimited was built. Now, he says it's still another 6-10 weeks for delivery. Not very consistant with your timeline, but I do expect delays with delivery. I ordered on April 13th. When did you order? Did you save on the "Green Tax"?
Old 05-06-2007, 09:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GMAN
Thought I'd drop in another hello from London, Ontario. hipfan39, I was told by my sales rep over a week ago that my X-Unlimited was built. Now, he says it's still another 6-10 weeks for delivery. Not very consistant with your timeline, but I do expect delays with delivery. I ordered on April 13th. When did you order? Did you save on the "Green Tax"?
I ordered mine on Febuary 24th. Green tax (?) You mean gas tax? I asked about that also, and i still am paying 400.00. He didn't know anything of the wranglers gas tax going up. But he did say the commanders and cheerkees gas tax went up.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hipfan39
I ordered mine on Febuary 24th. Green tax (?) You mean gas tax? I asked about that also, and i still am paying 400.00. He didn't know anything of the wranglers gas tax going up. But he did say the commanders and cheerkees gas tax went up.
Also know as the "Gas Guzzler Tax", it is separate from the gas tax, believe it or not.
Here is a Toronto Sun article from March 19/07. Why am I paying $800 for gas tax and you got it for $400?
Old 06-12-2007, 01:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

June 12th, 2007: Got the phone call from the dealership today, my Rubicon is in. YAHOOOO
Gonna pick it up saturday afternoon
My long wait is almost over, now i can finally enjoy.

Canadian: My wife was telling me there is a good and long trail somewhere in Milton. I will try to find out.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congratulations!!! I just picked up mine last Saturday. You are gonna love it.

Quick Reply: Hello From Canada