Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello everyone,, i m new to this forum...

Old 06-18-2019, 02:20 AM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hello everyone,, i m new to this forum...

Hello everyone,,,
I've been a longtime lurker, but this is the first time ever I've decided to sit down and make a thread on any Jeep website. The fam and I survived Hurricane Micheal, but thinking we were evacuating from a Cat 2, we left the Jeep (hereby referred to as Jolene) in the garage. The ceiling ended up falling on her, and after pulling her out of the garage, she has been making showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ a nice grind every time we press in the clutch, and her WCM is going out yay. Anyway, I've decided to make an account and document were we go from here. She's currently at the dealership, who are trying to tell me the driveshaft is the issue and that they'll replace it for 1300. Prior to this, they told us the starter was bad (I replaced it last June) and that the battery was bad (I charged it for them and brought it back).

Last edited by Macgomes; 06-21-2019 at 08:10 AM.
The following users liked this post:
speedlimit (06-18-2019)
Old 06-18-2019, 04:33 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Hi!

Welcome to JK Forum!

Thank you for the great introduction and hope the damage to your Jeep is repaired completely!

Bob

Quick Reply: Hello everyone,, i m new to this forum...