Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello and Ideas

Old 08-31-2015, 07:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello and Ideas

hey,

I have a new sahara JKU and I'm looking for ideas on lifts, tires, wheels, bumpers, and lockers. I am wanting to stay with a lift 2.5" - 3" and would like to stay with 35" tires so I don't have to change out gears. Also wanting to get rid of all the plastic crap on the jeep and go with some nice strong bumpers and a tire carrier. also a winch. and I would like to add some lockers so i'm open for ideas there as well. I am also working on a budget, so keep it reasonable. Also with the lift, is there anythign else that i need to change out besides the lifts?

Any thoughts and suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Old 08-31-2015, 08:28 AM
JK Freak

Welcome to the forum!
Take some time to actually read Dirtman's "My thoughts on lifts" thread. It's very informative and will cover everything you need to properly lift your JK. Just use the search bar and type in the thread title.
Edit: Let's see if this link works https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...-lifts-288269/

Last edited by TreyJK; 08-31-2015 at 08:31 AM.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:48 AM
JK Newbie

What are your off-roading intention with the Jeep? If any.

Quick Reply: Hello and Ideas