Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hi all new to the Forum

Old 08-04-2018, 06:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hi all new to the Forum

I wanted to say hi to you all. My first Jeep was an 06 TJ Rubicon 2dr Unlimited. That got my wife and I hooked on Wranglers. We traded the TJ in for a new 09 JK Rubicon Unlimited. After 9 years and 187,000 miles clocked in the JK, I traded that in for my new JK last Tuesday a 2018 Rubicon RECON Unlimited...some of my friends who are not Wangler owners have commented, “that’s not much of a change from your old vehicle”. They just don’t understand the Jeep thing. My response is my last Rubicon had 187,000 miles on it this one has 100 miles on it with a few more doodads. My friends who are Wrangler owners understand.
Old 08-06-2018, 04:49 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to JK Forum. So, I have to ask. You have a username of 'ozarkwoods' but you're in SD? Are you from the Ozarks? If so, whereabouts?
Old 08-06-2018, 05:42 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jedg
Welcome to JK Forum. So, I have to ask. You have a username of 'ozarkwoods' but you're in SD? Are you from the Ozarks? If so, whereabouts?
We lived north of Bolivar,MO on Lake Pomme de Terre, but now are full timing in our motorhome based out of SD.

Last edited by ozarkwoods; 08-06-2018 at 05:47 AM.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Welcome. Love those Recons...the ultimate JK
Old 08-08-2018, 05:00 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ozarkwoods

We lived north of Bolivar,MO on Lake Pomme de Terre, but now are full timing in our motorhome based out of SD.

Wow! I'm very envious of you! Both of those lifestyles are great!
The following users liked this post:
ozarkwoods (08-09-2018)
Old 08-09-2018, 03:06 AM
JK Newbie

Thank you we definitely have been blessed with life’s journey. It took a long time for me to get to a mind set to sell the house and acquired possessions to down size to a motorhome. But if you don’t take a jump you will never know the experiences and sights on the other side of that obstacle. Thank you for your service, and all the sacrifices that you had to endure. If it weren’t for men and women in the military we wouldn’t have our freedoms to do as we choose.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Welcome to the JKF and cannot wait to see the transformation.

R/
Will
Old 08-10-2018, 06:04 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ozarkwoods
Thank you we definitely have been blessed with life’s journey. It took a long time for me to get to a mind set to sell the house and acquired possessions to down size to a motorhome. But if you don’t take a jump you will never know the experiences and sights on the other side of that obstacle. Thank you for your service, and all the sacrifices that you had to endure. If it weren’t for men and women in the military we wouldn’t have our freedoms to do as we choose.
Wow, that's danged cool to live in a motorhome. So I assume you flat tow the jeep behind? Do you have like a route you take and move around according to season or do you just randomly go to places of interest and hang out?

Quick Reply: Hi all new to the Forum