Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

👋🏼 hi y’all!

Old 11-18-2018, 06:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 👋🏼 hi y’all!

Just stoping by to say hello!!
I own a 2007 JK Sahara. I have owned it for a year. I wheel her, but she is also my daily driver. I have put her up for the winter, because I plan on rebuilding her front end and other mods. I like to be under the hood and doing the work. I want to know and understand what I’m driving and how it works. I am seeking knowledge about my JK and maybe get some advice on different mods or other things y’all might use or suggest for my rebuild. I am super excited and can’t wait to began tearing my JK apart.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:30 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

Welcome to the forum. You are the perfect type of person for a vehicle like this. If you can work on it yourself and understand what's going on, they are great vehicles. I think for people that can't do the work themselves they can tend to be a little more frustrating. Ton of information on here, and I'd challenge you to find something that hasn't been covered many times over.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to JK-Forum and what resharp said is spot on.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001
Welcome to the forum. You are the perfect type of person for a vehicle like this. If you can work on it yourself and understand what's going on, they are great vehicles. I think for people that can't do the work themselves they can tend to be a little more frustrating. Ton of information on here, and I'd challenge you to find something that hasn't been covered many times over.
Thank you so much!! I am super excited to dig in and learn all i can from everyone here!!

Quick Reply: 👋🏼 hi y’all!