Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Howdy Fellow waiters

Old 12-03-2006, 07:18 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Robar
Some companies allow you to extend the blank check for an additional 45 days if you call and request it.
I've already had mine extended once and it's up to expire on the 7th. I had asked for an additional one but was told that at this point and time, I would either have to use it or re-apply at the current interest rate - man this really sucks!!
Old 12-03-2006, 01:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ericdewayne
Just dont fly out there before you know for a fact that its in the dealers lot. The dealer told me my JK was supposed to be there on the 28th of Oct in Dallas, so i left San Antonio and got a hotel in Dallas that night. I had to wait an entire week through the dealer saying "its on a truck in the train yard they just need to assign a driver to the load. It should be here tomorrow". Their compensation... "we'll take 300 off the price." thanks... $300 off of a 4 year loan comes out to about 4 cents a day that they saved me on the agreed price. what a bargain! BLAH!
Definately not. It is actually fairly close in Wyoming commute miles so when he says it is there and he is looking at it I will go, Probably have to clean a few drool spots off it by the time I get there but o well...right?
Old 12-03-2006, 03:13 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
I've already had mine extended once and it's up to expire on the 7th. I had asked for an additional one but was told that at this point and time, I would either have to use it or re-apply at the current interest rate - man this really sucks!!
Might wait until your Rubi goes into the construction phase to reapply. Then you only have to do it one more time.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:09 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Robar
Might wait until your Rubi goes into the construction phase to reapply. Then you only have to do it one more time.
Oh yeah, trust me, I'm not gonna reapply until I hear my JK is built and on its way. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply: Howdy Fellow waiters