Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

I just wanted to test drive one!

Old 12-13-2006, 06:02 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just wanted to test drive one!

So I did and ended up buying it!!
I Picked up an Unlimited X, 4 door (4X4) in light graystone pearl. The best part was my wife was there supporting me to buy this 25K toy!! Looking forward to some great info on this forum................
Old 12-13-2006, 06:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BAArcher
So I did and ended up buying it!!
I Picked up an Unlimited X, 4 door (4X4) in light graystone pearl. The best part was my wife was there supporting me to buy this 25K toy!! Looking forward to some great info on this forum................
Yeah, thats a problem. I went to a CARMAX to sell my H2 and decided to go to the Jeep dealer to check out the Unlimited. Note that I did not plan to buy a car as I was leaving on a one-week vacation the next day.

The dealer told me that all they had was the 2-wheel drive X model right then. He then gave me the "what will it take to sell you a car today?" line. I replied a 4x4 Sahara in Silver thinking I'll be able to walk away. He then spoke with another salesman and moments later says, "We have one of those still on the truck out back".

My wife was with me and she even put the pressure on to buy the thing.

The rest is history.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:18 AM
JK Super Freak

same thing happend to me, wasn't planning on trading in my Xterra anytime soon, but saw the 4 door and bought it, was mad crazy upside down, and didn't even care

Quick Reply: I just wanted to test drive one!