Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

I'm coming back

Old 12-05-2006, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm coming back

I'm new to this forum but not new to the jeep life style. I have had a 94 YJ and a 98 TJ which i sold for a family car a couple of years ago. but know that we have a Four door Rubicon on the way I'm back. and boy am i ready. I have a 3" full traction on the way with some 35's and plan on building some custom bumpers and of course a winch. I have been on another forum lately that didn't think i had anything good to say so they banned me. i won't name any names (JF) so i checked out some new one's and I think JK- forum is the one for me. Only been on here a week now and I like what i am reading. I get sick of everyone arguing all the time. You guy's seem really helpful and i'm sure i will get lots of heplful tips along the way. I will post pics as soon as it get's here. hopefully before summer.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:32 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey chris269, welcome to JK-Forum and welcome back to the world of Jeeps! It's really good to have you here! We may not be as big as some of the other boards out there (yet ), but as you've seen, I think we have a good group of guys and gals here.

Hope to see some pics of your new rig soon.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chris269
... I have been on another forum lately that didn't think i had anything good to say so they banned me. i won't name any names (JF) so i checked out some new one's and I think JK- forum is the one for me. Only been on here a week now and I like what i am reading. I get sick of everyone arguing all the time. You guy's seem really helpful and i'm sure i will get lots of heplful tips along the way...

Welcome to the board. I'd like to say, I agree with you completely about the board. I basically quit visiting any other board but this one and for the same reasons. Everyone here has been fair and friendly and they've provided a lot of helpful information.

Let's hope it stays this way.

Beel
Old 12-05-2006, 05:10 PM
JK Freak

Smile

Welcome to the Board. It has been my experience that Jeepers are helpful and friendly, it is so with this Board, I hope your experence is a good one. papabear

Quick Reply: I'm coming back