Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Just saying hello

Old 11-13-2006, 11:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just saying hello

Well, I'll be honest, www.jk board.com is just getting too childish (mainly the user meat, but no one wants to mod over there), I decided to come over here and play. I'm on my second Rubi and 7th Jeep. I traded in my '05 Rubi to get my '07 JK Rubi. Picked up the 2-Door with a stick this go around, and go to break it in properly last weekend at Hot Springs, AR. Here's a few pics:

Day I brought her home:

Changing out the headlamps:

Hot Springs, AR:

Hot Springs, AR:

First trail damage (dent):

First trail damage (crushed crossmember):
Old 11-14-2006, 04:30 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its the first white two door, I have seen looks very good,,

I cant believe the hit that cross member took, I always thaught the exhaust would get pinched off.

Welcome to the Jk-Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:55 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey DJFriar, welcome to JK-Forum, it's great to have ya on board

As far as your JK goes, all I can say is WOW!! In all honesty, that's the exact JK that I had originally ordered before I decided to go 4-Door instead!! Man, almost makes me want to get a 2-Door again especially since I won't be seeing mine until next year

Anyway, great trail shots, thanks for posting them here. I'm sorry to see you got some trail damage already but only because it means you're already getting to wheel your Jeep :sad:

Quick Reply: Just saying hello