Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Michigan Newb

Old 01-22-2019, 09:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Michigan Newb

Greetings,

I already typed this out once but discovered image tags aren't allowed and uploading the pic deleted the original text... so anway, yeah, I recently picked up a 2016 Sahara and have started down the road of Wrangler ownership. Joined the cracked windshield club 3 days in so I've got that going for me. I don't have any big plans for it, just minor tweaks for now. A back up cam, new head unit and winter mats should arrive tomorrow. When it gets warmer I'll install it all... Until then just imagine a completely stock black four door Sahara because I'm not messing with pics again.

Last edited by DesmoDog; 01-31-2019 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Apparently image tags aren't allowed.
Old 01-25-2019, 07:05 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to JKF. Cracked windshield... eyup... get used to that!
Old 01-30-2019, 11:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome....we like pictures
Old 01-31-2019, 03:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the comments!

The first of the add-ons arrived but due to weather only the mats have been installed. The back up camera is in place but not hooked up to anything, I'm waiting for the weekend to tear into that...

The first night I brought it home, I let Ollie hop in to see if he liked it. I guess he did, he wouldn't get back out again until after we went for a ride. He's done that to me three times now.

The next day, the snow came. I grew up in Minnesota, have a new Wrangler, and it's snowing. Fun times!

Quick Reply: Michigan Newb