Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

My first Wrangler, but not my first Jeep. Hello!

Old 07-13-2017, 12:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Default My first Wrangler, but not my first Jeep. Hello!

Greetings all,

I've been lurking this forum heavily. I've gleaned so much useful information from y'alls postings. I reckoned it was time I made an account an say hello, and hopefully contribute to the great information contained herein.

So this is my first Wrangler! I was on holiday in Pittsburgh visiting family, when I spotted the neighbor (he sells cars as a side business) cleaning up a green 07 JK X. I went and talked to him about it crawled underneath it to check for PA road salt cancer. Drove it around and was overall pleased with the vehicle and what he was asking for it. I did heavy research on the vehicle cost in my home town of Denver, Colorado versus what he was selling it for, and needless to say it's mine now. It sure was a long drive back to Denver in this JK. It performed flawlessly for the trip home. I was very pleased with how it handled and even got approx~22MPG. The computer said I was getting more, but my maths said no. Typical was 21MPG. Anyhow, glad to have found this forum, because I got tons of questions. Obviously I will research and search away before asking the same repetitive questions y'all tend to get. Being used with 57k miles, and PA road salt I need to make some repairs. I'll get to those later.

I cannot wait to take it out into some Rocky Mountain 4X4 passes. Of course being stock and not very familiar with wheeling, they will be mild passes, but who knows perhaps one day some serious wheeling! Happy trails all.

Without further adieu here is my JK.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0201.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	673194
Old 07-14-2017, 02:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good, welcome!

Quick Reply: My first Wrangler, but not my first Jeep. Hello!