Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

My white Sahara

Old 06-01-2017, 09:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool My white Sahara

Last year me an my girlfriend had our daughter an very quickly realized that her Hyundai Accent an my Honda Fit weren't going to cut it as a family car. We started looking for an suv an I couldn't bring my self to get a cookie cutter soccer mom car, after some exploring on the internet I made her look threw jeeps an she loved the Cherokee. We talked over options an different trims an I was set on trailhawk being the toughest looking by far. We found a good deal on a 2014 fully loaded with all options an jumped on it, they had a base model next to it marking it easy to see why the trailhawk was superior. Well we both loved the jeep an after a few times driving on the beach an a trip there a snow storm in West VA I knew I had to have a jeep of my own.

So began my search for a jku, few weeks looking threw steep jeep prices I found a white Sahara for sale by owner. After talking to the owner an agreeing on a price we set up a meeting time. Few hours later I got a text saying they had sold the jeep, being pretty mad that I thought I had found the one for me I gave up for the weekend. Monday back scrolling the jeep after jeep I found the same white Sahara for sale from a Mercedes dealership. So I went straight there after work set on not missing it twice, a few signatures later my jku was parked in the driveway next to the trailhawk.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1339.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	672168   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1337.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	4.39 MB
ID:	672169  
Old 06-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

That should be a great choice of new ride, congratulations! Have fun and enjoy your driving! Got some plans for mods already?
Old 06-02-2017, 08:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I just put redrock rocker guards on it last weekend an I have a teraflex leveling kit I'm hoping to put on soon.

Quick Reply: My white Sahara