Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New Guy with a Tank in NY

Old 08-17-2015, 10:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy with a Tank in NY

Hey all,
Brand new to the Jeep world. On a whim this past weekend, purchased a 2015 Unlimited Sport Rocky Ridge edition ("Phantom" package), in Tank color. Absolutely loving it so far! Lots to do in terms of learning, and figuring out my top and doors situation (likely going to sell the hard top and pick up a fast back soft top with the multi-options/panels, but we'll see).

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cXSanIh.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	667.7 KB
ID:	621766   Click image for larger version

Name:	G3hvM6l.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	760.4 KB
ID:	621767  
Old 08-19-2015, 12:21 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase - your Jeep looks great! May it provide unlimited fun and unhampered travel across all terrains for as long as you two are together. Enjoy the time behind its wheel!
Old 08-19-2015, 06:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks!

thanks much. One thing I would like to do is find a trail or campsite somewhere on Long Island or in lower NY (the Catskills maybe?) where I can do some very mild off road driving and find a secluded place to take the family (two children 2 and 5) camping for a night. I'm a total novice. Any thoughts on locations would be greatly appreciated!

Quick Reply: New Guy with a Tank in NY