Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New (half) owner from Ohio :)

Old 06-23-2017, 03:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New (half) owner from Ohio :)

Good morning everyone! As the title states, I am the proud new "1/2" owner of a 2015 JKU. I say 1/2 because it's my wife's, but the Jeep has QUICKLY become my toy .Long story short, she has wanted a jeep for the better part of 20 years, we've been married 18. My excuse was that it was never a practical vehicle for a family etc... and never was really into them. I finally broke down and bought her one ON HER BIRTHDAY (after I fell in love with it one day when we drove by the dealership). We also decided our kids are at the age (16 & 12) we don't really "need" the SUV any longer and this can serve as a somewhat practical DD. Plus, my truck as more room than her old SUV(s) anyway, and it pulls the boat .

So yes, its technically her daily driver, but it is like anything I have owned....I spend spend spend and make lists lists lists to again spend spend spend

Haven't really bought much at all yet, still making decisions on sliders, wheels, tires, soft top and so on! But thats my short list of "needs". I am figuring out how to post pics on here and will hopefully add below, but as you will see, bone stock why it caught my eye! Wasn't wild about the hood graphic, but its growing on me, especially since I am seeing MORE of those hoods everyday I had never seen one until I bought mine LOL. I guess thats the way it always goes. I do Love the white accents on the interior. I think its called an Alpine X games edition ???

I am excited to be here, there are a TON of forums for jeeps, but this one seemed specific (duh) and like every toy I own (truck and boat) and ever toy I have owned (Harley and other boats) I love forums. Seems only fitting to be here. I am not sure how much I can or will contribute, but I will damn sure do my best. I just wish now that I have gotten the bug that it could pull my boat

Here it is
Jeep by CFD3Capt, on Flickr
IMG_4491 by CFD3Capt, on Flickr
IMG_4441 by CFD3Capt, on Flickr

Last edited by CFD3Captain; 06-23-2017 at 04:06 AM.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:57 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Congrats on the new Jeep, and welcome to the forum!
Old 06-23-2017, 01:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

welcome from CLE. I am still trying to wrap my brain around your wife wanted one for 20 years and you just got one... lol. enjoy.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:06 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Welcome Jeeper!

Welcome aboard!
Here are some tips to get you started

10 Best Tips For a New Jeep Owner

We now offer financing for your jeep parts! TRAIL NOW. PAY LATER
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

If you need anything please let us know! We are here for you.
Feel Free to check out our page>>

Morris 4x4
Old 06-30-2017, 03:32 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Half Owner

Now that you brought it up, I've been a half owner for years! Enjoy it!

Quick Reply: New (half) owner from Ohio :)