Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New JK Owner in SE MN...Yea!

Old 03-09-2018, 04:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New JK Owner in SE MN...Yea!

Well I finally became a Jeep Wrangler owner...I purchased a 2012 Wrangler Sahara with very low miles last week from the local dealer at a very decent price (I have been doing my research). I have always wanted one but this is the first time to own a Wrangler. I have owned other Jeeps, first one was a 1998 Grand Cherokee Orvis Edition and the second one was a 2004 Grand Cherokee Limited and that one I took out to Ouray, CO and on most the trails (not Black Bear). I didn't know if my wife would like the ride in the JK but once she drove it, she loves it. We plan on driving it back out to Ouray this summer and running the trails (maybe even Black Bear this year). Both our grown boys are Jeep fans too so it now runs in the family. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know this site and the information on it. I might even be asking a few question.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to JK-Forum. I absolutely love Ouray!
The following users liked this post:
TVL55 (03-16-2018)
Old 03-16-2018, 12:34 PM
JK Newbie

jedg...Thanks for the welcome! I am thoroughly enjoying our Wrangler and I'm getting some good information on the JK site. Thanks for being a moderator as I know it takes time.
Old 03-16-2018, 01:24 PM
JK Newbie

welcome to the forums 12' jk driver here too.

Quick Reply: New JK Owner in SE MN...Yea!