Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Old 03-10-2018, 11:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New member

I reside in the northern california foothills, at the edge of some great OHV stuff! My wife and I got our new jeep last year in feb. ( went to look at a new family car!) walked away with a brand new 2017 JKU Rubicon, I love it! my wife likes it. Its great for getting the kids and groceries in town. with the addition of some custom racks is also great for loading up and getting away for a week out into the middle of nowhere, and having the confidence in the ability and quality is everything with having two littles. my wife has owned jeeps her entire driving life, first jeep for me. and this summer I will be getting my great grandfathers (dont quote me on the year) 50's CJ-a3? 3A? please excuse my ignorance, as this is one of a few reasons I joined the forum : ) I know its not a jk so thats all ill bring up of it. other than that I like to use my jeep to do everything else I like to do, its way more fun that way!
Old 03-15-2018, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to JK-Forum. Yep, it would be a CJ3A... that will be a heck of a fun ride!
The following users liked this post:
ErikStryker (03-19-2018)
Old 03-15-2018, 04:32 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

Welcome from over the hill.
The following users liked this post:
ErikStryker (03-19-2018)
Old 03-19-2018, 12:28 PM
JK Newbie

thank you fedg! Yeah it needs some work but has been gone through years ago. We'll see : )
Old 03-19-2018, 12:33 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks TheDirtman! The hill is covered in snow! hope you're enjoying it! I'm kinda limited in the depth I can go, going to change that soon!

Quick Reply: New member