Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New NYC user and 1st time Wrangler owner

Old 08-22-2015, 03:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New NYC user and 1st time Wrangler owner

Hello Everyone!!
New member here My name is Andrew and I am from NYC area

Today is a very special day because..... I JUST BOUGHT MY 1ST WRANGLER EVER!!!

picked up a stock 07 Unlimited X 4DR

I have a tight budget so its all I can afford, especially since i will be looking for upgrades.

so if anyone has any JK parts that they would like to part with please give me a shout with what parts you have for sale or trade.
I know often peole need stock parts when they are selling their trucks so im willing to trade +$$ for your part

Thanks everyone and I look forward to alot of talks!
Old 08-22-2015, 04:13 PM
JK Freak

Welcome to the forum... Post some pics when u can... What mods are you thinking about?
Old 08-22-2015, 05:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2BAJeep
Welcome to the forum... Post some pics when u can... What mods are you thinking about?
thanks man!!

for starters i want a 3.5" lift with some 35"s
LED lightbar
new bumbers front and rear something that looks like a vpr4x4 rally but something more affordable for me, with tire carrier.
some new fenders, havent decided which ones yet because i havent seen my truck lifted yet
I def need to do something with these headlights they are horrible, and the dealer didnt even clean them for me they are cloudy

but i dont have the money so i will be looking for everything used and in time slowly buy newer stuff when i can afford better upgrades. haha

Quick Reply: New NYC user and 1st time Wrangler owner