Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Newbie from Steamboat Spring, Colorado

Old 03-16-2016, 01:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie from Steamboat Spring, Colorado

Hey there all, my name is Sam. I live in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. I have just started to modify my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. I recently installed a Magnaflow Off Road Exhaust (Pt#17143) and I love the way it sounds. I just ordered a Evo MFG Quarter Pounder (Aluminum) Front Bumper and a Warn Zeon Platinum 10-S winch to go with it as well as JW Speaker Evolution J Headlights. I am going to try and lift it before summer and put some ATX Slabs wrapped with some Nitto Trail Grapplers but we will see
Old 03-17-2016, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to the forum!
Old 03-18-2016, 12:25 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

Hello Sam and welcome to the site! Show us your Jeep when you can. Sounds like you're doing a great job on it. This forum really is a ton of help. With a little bit of research you can find an answer to all your questions.
Old 03-18-2016, 01:58 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome and I'm jealous of where you live. I have been to steamboat many times. It's one of my favorite places to visit. Good luck on your build and fun with it. Sounds like you are off to a great start.

Quick Reply: Newbie from Steamboat Spring, Colorado