Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Shortbus YAY!

Old 02-26-2008, 04:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shortbus YAY!

First off I would like to say what a great Jeep forum. Been waiting for the 4dr jeep for awhile now, my first vehicle was a 98 X 4 cyl and it was great, had to get rid of it when I started a family. We were bored one day and went down to the local dealership to look at the new JKs, my wife and I liked it so much we ended up buying the one on the lot a week later. Its an Unlimited X, Detonator Yellow with a hard top. Plan on getting a soft top, a nice aftermarket bumper and maybe someday a lift and bigger tires maybe 35s. Also in the 4 months we have owned our beloved shortbus we haven't had any problems with leaking or stalling (our two biggest concerns when we bought it) knock on wood. If anyone knows of some good trails in eastern New Mexico let me know.
Jason D.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oh so your SPECIAL Like My Hubby (REDNECKHOUSTON)
He's also got a short bus!

Welcome
Old 02-26-2008, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum. Horray for the Detonator Yellow!

My husband is BaltChief and the only problem he has had with his JK was the horn. One day in the middle of the city it just sort of starting going off for no reason. Didn't sit real well with the local city drivers. The dealer fixed it up in no time.

Quick Reply: Shortbus YAY!