Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Soon to be JK owner in Houston, TX

Old 02-17-2008, 10:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Soon to be JK owner in Houston, TX

Well, i've been in the market for a new vehicle for a few months. After doing a lot of research, i decided the JK was the vehicle for me. I learned to drive in a 49 willis (grandpas/ now dad's/ mine next) and i've driven a 80 CJ-5 a good bit growin up, so the jeep world has always been a part of my life. My current vehicle is a lowered 2001 F150, so this is definitely going to be a big switch for me. I'm moving near downtown (will take bus to work) pretty soon so the jeep will only see quick grocery runs, quick trips around town, and weekend wheelin.

I'm buying a 08 JK 2door hardtop. I'm currently looking at two different ones, and i'm planning to buy one this weekend. I get below invoice pricing through my company (friends and family pricing) so I don't have to deal with the salesman song and dance. I will be posting up some pics as soon as I take delivery.

This site has been very helpful in my research of the JK and I'm looking forward to learning a lot more.

Curt
Old 02-17-2008, 11:17 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good Luck!
Old 02-18-2008, 03:58 AM
JK Jedi Master

Welcome to JK-Forum DriveOverStuff.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

WOO HOOO. Just bought the Jeep, going to pick it up in San Antonio Friday!!! Anyone know a good exhaust shop in San Marcos (my wife is going to Texas State so we stay there at her place a lot).
2008 Silver 2 door Hardtop 6-spd
23 S package
Trac-lok

all functional options... who needs that frilly stuff like power windows and myGIG.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

lets see if this works...

Old 02-25-2008, 02:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok... there it is guys. Day 2, went camping at Blanco State Park in the JK. Loving this thing.

Quick Reply: Soon to be JK owner in Houston, TX