Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

why do ppl hate 4 door jeeps?

Old 08-09-2014, 03:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rbzak
Is it stock? ( not saying anything is wrong with stock) most of the stock jeeps around where I live don't wave either. Alot times it's a soccer mom. I just wave and go about my day.
Appears so. I know its the same one by the compass spare tire cover. Lol but if someone waves at you every day, wouldn't you wave back at least once?

Sent using the Force
Old 08-09-2014, 03:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rbzak
Is it stock? ( not saying anything is wrong with stock) most of the stock jeeps around where I live don't wave either. Alot times it's a soccer mom. I just wave and go about my day.
Mine was stock at one point and i still waved... =/

Sent using the Force
Old 08-09-2014, 04:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It doesn't matter who drives which and for what. It's still the coolest looking vehicle on the road...especially lifted.

As far as the 2 door to 4 door debate...well unfortunately since the JK is much wider than the TJ was, the 2 door looks a little silly. It's as wide as it is long. Just seems disproportionate to me. Almost like the full size Rams with regular cabs and short beds...just seems off.

Don't get me wrong...still cool no matter what. Just my personal preference to have a JKU...and a big ass lifted one

Sent from my LG-LS980 using JK-Forum
Old 08-09-2014, 04:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This has turned into the typical JKU defense and let me tell you why my JKU is so awesome thread. We know the good points. It climbs, it meets my needs, I need an SUV, it goes where the 2 door can't, it just _______(fill in the blank)....But..that wasn't the question.

Just saying. Now back to the thread.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:24 AM
JK Junkie

I ignore these threads... Oh wait ..,..........

2007 Rubicon /2 door/6 speed
Old 08-10-2014, 05:26 AM
JK Newbie

very true, I can't find a decent used 2door hardtop....but 4door are everywhere.

Originally Posted by kjeeper10
It's no secret 4 doors are the favorite among JK'rs. Mall crawlers and off roaders.
Heck .. Look at the aftermarket. Company's design shit for 2 doors last.

2007 Rubicon /2 door/6 speed

Quick Reply: why do ppl hate 4 door jeeps?