Notices
NorCal If you live in Northern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum Jeepers near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

2nd Annual NOR-CAL RTI RAMP COMPETITION MEET AND GREET MAY 4th

Old 04-19-2013, 01:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd Annual NOR-CAL RTI RAMP COMPETITION MEET AND GREET MAY 4th

2nd Annual NOR-CAL MEET/GREET RTI DAY ON THE RAMP COMPETITION MAY 4TH 2013 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

Thought I would post the above link here as well to invite all. If anyone would like to come out to a Meet and Greet RTI ramp challenge then check out the link above and let me know. May 4th. We had our first one last year and it was a blast. It's a friendly competition so no signups or BS. More of a meet and greet with some added fun. Come one out if you can. I'll add you to the list.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bump. Good reason to finally bridge a gap and bring more Nor-Cal peeps together.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

You know I'm in. Last year was a blast.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:17 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Family-JK
2nd Annual NOR-CAL MEET/GREET RTI DAY ON THE RAMP COMPETITION MAY 4TH 2013 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

Thought I would post the above link here as well to invite all. If anyone would like to come out to a Meet and Greet RTI ramp challenge then check out the link above and let me know. May 4th. We had our first one last year and it was a blast. It's a friendly competition so no signups or BS. More of a meet and greet with some added fun. Come one out if you can. I'll add you to the list.
I'm going be good to see my nor cal peeps who left
Old 04-23-2013, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wildandwillin
I'm going be good to see my nor cal peeps who left
Sweet. It's been a while since we've seen ya. Actually we bummed into each other last year on the Con during your bear attack . I think some of us have just found out that we are allowed to come back since the ban was dropped. Anyways, I'll put ya down as going.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:28 PM
JK Jedi

Sweet. It's been a while since we've seen ya. Actually we bummed into each other last year on the Con during your bear attack . I think some of us have just found out that we are allowed to come back since the ban was dropped. Anyways, I'll put ya down as going.
I was on the con last year but had no bear attack. We were the only jeeps we saw it was the yota weekend.

Yes everyone is coming back I know some wont. I talked to Hoggstatus today and look forward to see in all the old crew I use to run with. I just relocated back to the Bay Area so I will be around more
Old 04-23-2013, 08:29 PM
JK Jedi

If I had a beat the hell and back trailer that was me lol
Old 04-23-2013, 08:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wildandwillin

I was on the con last year but had no bear attack. We were the only jeeps we saw it was the yota weekend.

Yes everyone is coming back I know some wont. I talked to Hoggstatus today and look forward to see in all the old crew I use to run with. I just relocated back to the Bay Area so I will be around more
Probably just another one of my drunk moments of confusion
Old 04-24-2013, 09:06 AM
JK Jedi

Probably just another one of my drunk moments of confusion
I have those days too
Old 04-24-2013, 08:38 PM
JK Freak

I should be there.!

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual NOR-CAL RTI RAMP COMPETITION MEET AND GREET MAY 4th