Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

JK Forum Run??

Old 06-26-2017, 02:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ThirteenthCurve
Id head over but thats my anniversary weekend. Gotta spend time with the wife.

I talked to a couple guys from a Build-It Offroad out of Naches and they said they will be out there that weekend. That blue JKU of his is sweet! Couple other friends of mine said they were heading over that weekend as well. Should be a great time up there!
Anniversary on Saturday, wheelin' on Sunday. Good to know about the Build-It guys. I wheeled with them once last year. We did a snow run up Ahtanum, it was pretty fun.

Originally Posted by sea bass
I might me up for a quick run up there on the 2nd. All depends if the wifey has to work
Pretty sure my wife and dog are coming. Hopefully you can make it. Anyone else?
Old 06-29-2017, 08:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guess she's working this weekend - but this is the LAST weekend she has to work so the rest of my summer is somewhat free!

Any dates or destination for the official trip yet?
Old 06-30-2017, 08:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Oh that's too bad. Sounds like I've got a good group coming. I have at least 3 more Jeeps meeting me in Enumclaw and another group of 3 or so coming down from the Arlington area that hasn't decided if they are meeting us in Enumclaw or going in via I90 and just meeting us at the rocks.

The weather looks amazing, going to be a good run. If anyone else is kicking it around or on the fence, this isn't a run you'll want to miss.

Don't know about the other run, the rest of my July is pretty hectic.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:07 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mdash
Oh that's too bad. Sounds like I've got a good group coming. I have at least 3 more Jeeps meeting me in Enumclaw and another group of 3 or so coming down from the Arlington area that hasn't decided if they are meeting us in Enumclaw or going in via I90 and just meeting us at the rocks.

The weather looks amazing, going to be a good run. If anyone else is kicking it around or on the fence, this isn't a run you'll want to miss.

Don't know about the other run, the rest of my July is pretty hectic.
have a good trip wish I could join! Next time...
Old 07-01-2017, 11:08 AM
JK Newbie

I would like to join in for the run tomorrow, I will be camping over there so I will meet up with you at the bottom of the milk lake road,I will be in a white JK, I should be there by 10:00. See you tomorrow , Dwight
Old 07-03-2017, 10:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Had a good time up there yesterday. Nice to meet you Dwight, sorry we didn't do anything more exciting for you as far as running trail. We pretty much just ran FS roads upto the rocks, watched some guys do some cool stuff at Funny rocks then went over and played a little at Moon rocks. I had a good time, a nice low key day for once.

When's the next trip. I'm pretty much booked through July and the first weekend of August.... Who's avail. when?
Old 07-07-2017, 07:37 AM
JK Newbie

Im pretty open on dates right now through August.

I believe that nwjeepcast Liberty bbq trip is next weekend, anyone doing that?
Old 07-09-2017, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ThirteenthCurve
I believe that nwjeepcast Liberty bbq trip is next weekend, anyone doing that?
Yeah, I'll be there.

Quick Reply: JK Forum Run??