JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Northwest (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/northwest-50/)
-   -   Northwest Jeepcast's Wheeling Bootcamp on Nov. 5th (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/northwest-50/northwest-jeepcasts-wheeling-bootcamp-nov-5th-337688/)

gary 10-19-2016 06:09 AM

Northwest Jeepcast's Wheeling Bootcamp on Nov. 5th

Have you been looking to take your jeep offroad, but don't know how to get started? Are you tired of seeing people post pictures of their offroad adventures, and want to have some adventures of your own?

Come participate in the Wheeling Bootcamp hosted by the Northwest Jeepcast. This event on Nov. 5th at Tahuya is geared to helping beginners learn about their jeep and get on the trail with some guidance from experienced wheelers. This event will be capped at 20 participants, so RSVP before it fills up.

This event is free. For more information and to reserve your spot, please visit the Wheeling Bootcamp event page on Facebook.

The Northwest Jeepcast's Wheeling Bootcamp is sponsored by Northridge4x4 and Discount Tire. Thank you to our sponsors for providing gifts and prizes to attendees.

JK TANK 10-19-2016 04:23 PM

This is awesome !

Do you need any extra help? Extra Mid-gunner or tail gunner? I'm pretty sure I'm free that day, but I don't want to take a spot from someone who can benefit from this.

Let me know, :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Ryan

ShawnNoble 10-19-2016 07:08 PM

Sounds like a great event! Thanks for setting this up!

Kellen 10-22-2016 09:43 AM

No!!!!! I'll be out of town. Please keep us up to date if you do this again.

gary 10-23-2016 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Kellen (Post 4252959)
No!!!!! I'll be out of town. Please keep us up to date if you do this again.

Kellen, please Like the Northwest Jeepcast page on FB to get the latest announcements the fastest. And check out our podcast to hear about our upcoming trail runs and events.

gary 10-23-2016 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by JK TANK (Post 4252405)
This is awesome !

Do you need any extra help? Extra Mid-gunner or tail gunner? I'm pretty sure I'm free that day, but I don't want to take a spot from someone who can benefit from this.

Let me know, :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Ryan! Go ahead and mark yourself as Going on the Facebook event and I'll list you as a helper. Thanks!

Kellen 10-23-2016 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by gary (Post 4253051)
Kellen, please Like the Northwest Jeepcast page on FB to get the latest announcements the fastest. And check out our podcast to hear about our upcoming trail runs and events.

Done and done.

NoQuarter#121 10-29-2016 10:10 AM

I have no facebook kung fu. I think I liked the page... sounds fun maybe im attending. have to see if we made the cut.