Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

In person meet ups and runs

Old 06-04-2018, 09:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In person meet ups and runs

Looks like this area is pretty empty for action around here. I know there a ton of Jeep owners out there specifically the JK's who I pass everyday driving mine. How many of you up here have been on a Jeep run or something similar lately? Looking for a find a group (chill and mild) who like to run some trails and kick back and talk Jeeps. Up here in the PACNORWEST I know we have a ton of fan base but this forum thread area has not seen action in quite sometime. Perhaps everyone is just out busy for the spring/summer and more action will come soon. If anyone is looking to do a Jeep run or meet and grett let me know. Thanks!
Old 07-31-2018, 09:38 AM
JK Newbie

lots of stuff posted on nwjk facebook page. Also there is the Washington 4x4 fun run page where a lot of jeep runs and meet and greets are posted. We just did a meet and greet in Snohomish and will be doing another on probably in September.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:43 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by thestlrsfan
lots of stuff posted on nwjk facebook page. Also there is the Washington 4x4 fun run page where a lot of jeep runs and meet and greets are posted. We just did a meet and greet in Snohomish and will be doing another on probably in September.
Is this on here or another page to check out? Referring to the Washington 4x4 fun run
Old 11-16-2018, 11:42 AM
JK Super Freak

It's on Facebook as well. This section has been dead for a couple years. Facebook is where most of the meet ups happen. NWJK is a good one, Around the Sound Jeep Club does a lot of runs, more mellow group. PNWJeep Facebook page is getting more action now too, Washington State Jeepster is another....
Old 11-16-2018, 09:21 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

Its too bad facebook is killing the forums. Fuck that company. Someday people will wise up to it and quit it. hopefully the sooner the better.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
Its too bad facebook is killing the forums. Fuck that company. Someday people will wise up to it and quit it. hopefully the sooner the better.
True. I like the format of forums way more than facebook. I get lost on that shit!

Quick Reply: In person meet ups and runs