Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

WTT bestop trex top nx twill with brand new top for hard top

Old 01-16-2017, 05:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a 2 year Besttop twill trex top nx and last week I received a brand new twill top, header and side bows from bestop under warrantee because my prior header had a crack in it. Therefore the top is in excellent condition and has been properly maintained. I want to trade for a hardtop that is not faded and in working condition. The only reason I want to make this happen is because I bought a roof rack and there is a bit of noise with the roof rack and with the slant back it looks a bit off. Also I need more room in the back of my jeep for my dog. I had a hard top but sold it after getting this top bexouse I didn't see the need for both. This top stand up great in the snow and in the mountains. With the twill material there is no wind noise. Anyway if any one is interested call or text me at 253 3803488 Thanks Doug.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-782215474.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	512.7 KB
ID:	664657  

Last edited by Learo2000GT; 01-16-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Learo2000GT
I have a 2 year Besttop twill trex top nx and last week I received a brand new twill top, header and side bows from bestop under warrantee because my prior header had a crack in it. Therefore the top is in excellent condition and has been properly maintained. I want to trade for a hardtop that is not faded and in working condition. The only reason I want to make this happen is because I bought a roof rack and there is a bit of noise with the roof rack and with the slant back it looks a bit off. Also I need more room in the back of my jeep for my dog. I had a hard top but sold it after getting this top bexouse I didn't see the need for both. This top stand up great in the snow and in the mountains. With the twill material there is no wind noise. Anyway if any one is interested call or text me at 253 3803488 Thanks Doug.

Thank you for the offer on the Besttop - I actually have a soft top in good shape but prefer the hard top here in Boston. I live in a "not so good part of town" that makes it easier for ppl to break into soft tops so I'm trying to stay away from it if I can. Have you ever seen a hard top like this before?

Quick Reply: WTT bestop trex top nx twill with brand new top for hard top