Notices

Easter Jeep Safari 2017

Old 02-04-2017, 07:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Easter Jeep Safari 2017

I've been going to jeep safari off and on for many years, but this will be the first time we will do a trail with the group. After registering for our trail the other day I can't help but to be excited no matter how far away it is. This will be only my third time going with my JK and the only trail I have done with the JK is fins n things. This year we registered to do hells revenge tip toe trip on Wednesday April 12th and we are way excited to try a new trail finally. Has anyone else registered for any trails and which ones? Maybe we'll see a few of you out there. Should be another good year in Moab!
Old 02-04-2017, 08:45 AM
JK Newbie

I'm driving out there again with a couple of friends.

We usually sign up for a few RR4W runs. Not because we need to, but to support them. I think the first time out I didn't even do the RR4W runs and just kept the raffle tickets. And I've yet to even win a quart of oil. 😡

This year we are running Moab Rim, Golden Spike and Steel Bender with RR4W and a few others on our own.

Now waiting for the JK-FORUM run.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I signed up up for poison spider and 7 mile. Looking forward to the trip.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jndrobel
I signed up up for poison spider and 7 mile. Looking forward to the trip.
Nice! I would really like to do 7 mile rim but my girlfriend is afraid of some of the sections because she thinks we'll fall off. Hahah.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Dollar
I'm driving out there again with a couple of friends. We usually sign up for a few RR4W runs. Not because we need to, but to support them. I think the first time out I didn't even do the RR4W runs and just kept the raffle tickets. And I've yet to even win a quart of oil. dde21 This year we are running Moab Rim, Golden Spike and Steel Bender with RR4W and a few others on our own. Now waiting for the JK-FORUM run.
haha don't feel bad we have never won anything in the raffle either. We got a ton tickets one time too from donating money. We won't be there for the raffle at all this year. We're going down Monday and heading home Friday morning day of the raffle.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:55 AM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dollar
I'm driving out there again with a couple of friends.

We usually sign up for a few RR4W runs. Not because we need to, but to support them. I think the first time out I didn't even do the RR4W runs and just kept the raffle tickets. And I've yet to even win a quart of oil. ?de21

This year we are running Moab Rim, Golden Spike and Steel Bender with RR4W and a few others on our own.

Now waiting for the JK-FORUM run.
Just curious what day you are running Moab Rim? We are doing if Friday and would like to see you again. I also plan to try and get on the JKF run as well.
Old 02-13-2017, 06:13 AM
JK Newbie

Ah. I think we're running Moab Rim on Monday.

Trending Topics

Old 02-22-2017, 07:58 PM
JK Newbie

Default Running on our own...

Hey Guys,
I'm new to this forum and saw there were a few going up to Moab for this year's EJS. We have done the RR4W trails and it is definitely a good time but we opted to go on our own the last 2 years and have had a ball. We were sort of forced to since I was pulling a trailer and they don't allow them but it was all good! I feel bad after reading the one above about "supporting them"... That said, we have a small group of 8 people in 5 Jeeps: a relatively built CJ5, a stock JKUR, 2 built JKURs and my built LJR and will be on our own again this year. We'll also be running some night time stuff so come join! We've just found that we can do more away from the groups (we got in 8 trails in 5 days last year) and still encounter some really cool people. Anyhow, we'd enjoy meeting up with some of you that will be attending. I'll post some pics of my LJ when I can and maybe we will recognize some of you!

Happy Wheeling!

Matt

Last edited by Jeepman72; 02-22-2017 at 08:02 PM.
Old 02-23-2017, 05:08 PM
JK Newbie

We'll be running fins n things on our own on Thursday. We have yet to try night wheeling though. Sounds like it would be a good time. I still have stock lights which aren't very great so we have never dared to go out on our own at night. Haha.

Quick Reply: Easter Jeep Safari 2017