JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Photography & Videography (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/photography-videography-103/)
-   -   great pictures of DC (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/photography-videography-103/great-pictures-dc-41984/)

fish 05-29-2008 08:34 PM

cool pics,good eye!

nclehmann 06-02-2008 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
When I first read the title: "Great pictures of DC," I thought, cool! I'll finally get to see the plant where my Jeep was built. I was expecting to see this:

Attachment 9726

Needless to say, when I saw a picture of the Washington Monument, I figured it out. :what?:

Great pics. :thumbsup:

Big D2 06-16-2008 06:48 AM

Nice pics. I especially like the wide angle shots.

o4major97 06-23-2008 05:36 AM

living and working here...sometimes I forget how cool the sights are...thanks for the reminder!

russredx 07-24-2008 10:40 AM

I was stationed in DC in 2006. I rode bicycle a lot with a couple of friends. We were out riding in the downtown area during rolling thunder. It was pretty cool. The normally busy streets had been blocked off for the parade of motorcycles and so we pretty much had the streets to ourselves. We stopped at an interesction to talk about which way to go and a guy standing there asks:

"So what are you guys supposed to be? Rolling Whisper?"

We got a good laugh out of that.

One of the cool things about DC is recognizing places you have been when you see them in a movie set in DC. I recognized a lot of places from the movie The Sentinel. I talked with Thomas, the guy at the anti-nuclear protest spot in Lafayette Park across from the White House, several times. It was pretty cool to see him doing his thing as Michael Douglas ran past him in the movie. Wish I could have seen Eva during the filming.

Jword 09-25-2008 10:02 AM

Nice pictures! The dusk shots came out nice!

jorgea 05-08-2012 10:52 AM

DC Pictures

These are really great photo shots. Makes one want to visit DC.\

Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing green grasses in free online games count in. His ccancer get the help free flash games bob went downstairs

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism

cyclone.1983 05-08-2012 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by jorgea (Post 3003398)
These are really great photo shots. Makes one want to visit DC.\

Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing green grasses in free online games count in. His ccancer get the help free flash games bob went downstairs

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism

Neat Sig Line

Mredkilledmyz 05-08-2012 11:33 AM

I drive past that stuff everyday on my way home. I love going over Memorial Bridge and driving straight towards Lincoln, look to my right and theirs the Monument. It makes me not want to leave this place (Even though I can't stand the people here!)

DanoPhelps 05-09-2012 06:01 PM

Love the fountain shot!:thumbsup: