Notices
Photography & Videography General discussion forum regarding all aspects of photography including 35mm SLR cameras, Digital Cameras, Video Cameras, lenses, photo techniques, darkroom/Photoshop techniques and anything related to photography or videography.

my landscape photography

Old 01-21-2012, 04:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my landscape photography

Hey JK friends please check out my new facebook page for my landscapes:

http://facebook.com/GregDieselPhotography

Discounts on prints for forum members, or just take a look if you like that kind of work!
Thanks!

-GD
Old 04-03-2012, 09:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'd appreciates more LIKES on my page!! I may do a drawing or contest for a book or print for JK Forum members.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:58 AM
JK Freak

Be very careful pimping your stuff on the Forum. They frown on people selling anything on here unless you are a sponsoring forum vendor. Just sayin'...
All that aside...NICE WORK!!!! Where are you located? Those shoreline pics look a lot like beaches on the Gulf coast.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepguy553
Be very careful pimping your stuff on the Forum. They frown on people selling anything on here unless you are a sponsoring forum vendor. Just sayin'...
All that aside...NICE WORK!!!! Where are you located? Those shoreline pics look a lot like beaches on the Gulf coast.
Thanks! I am def not trying to push my art on here, I just know that most Jeep guys are beach and nature lovers like myself and I have 1000s of friends on my FB but only 150 likes on my landscape page lol

I am located on the coast of NC, but I shoot in Miami and Sanibel as well as SC.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:16 PM
JK Newbie

Hi Greg, nice shots. You should check out G+ / google+ it is an outstanding place for photogs and I think it kicks the crap out of FB. I only have 158 likes on my FB page, but I have about 2500 followers on G+.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deminutah
Hi Greg, nice shots. You should check out G+ / google+ it is an outstanding place for photogs and I think it kicks the crap out of FB. I only have 158 likes on my FB page, but I have about 2500 followers on G+.

Thanks, quite a few people have been trying to pull me to Google. I have so many FB accounts I hate to change lol. But you are right, it is a struggle to have Likes on a business type page. I think I'm still at 159 on my nature photography lol

So everyone please LIKE my FB !!! haha

facebook.com/GregDieselPhotography

Quick Reply: my landscape photography