JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Photography & Videography (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/photography-videography-103/)
-   -   What do you think of my photography site? (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/photography-videography-103/what-do-you-think-my-photography-site-53178/)

RubiRedJK 08-31-2008 02:41 PM

What do you think of my photography site?

Please let me know what you think of my photography website?

Gravel Gertie 08-31-2008 10:48 PM

Wow! Very nice indeed!

RubiRedJK 09-01-2008 08:25 AM

Thanks Gertie! And other voters!

atomicmecha 09-03-2008 01:59 PM

i like it. :yup: its nicely organized and its easy to get around. my only complaint is that watermark of yours. I don't know if that's something you added or the site smugmug is adding. I get the impression you are adding it cause other users don't have water marks on their photos and none of your jeep shots have a water mark on them. Its not that you shouldn't water mark them, its just that i'd do something a little less invasive of the photo. but that's my only negative comment. otherwise, you have some amazing photos! :thumbsup:

hunter0781 09-03-2008 02:11 PM

Impressive :thumbsup:

What type of camera are you using?

RubiRedJK 09-03-2008 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by hunter0781 (Post 669104)
Impressive :thumbsup:
What type of camera are you using?

Thanks! :D Sony Alpha a350

Originally Posted by atomicmecha (Post 669078)
i like it. :yup: its nicely organized and its easy to get around. my only complaint is that watermark of yours. I don't know if that's something you added or the site smugmug is adding. I get the impression you are adding it cause other users don't have water marks on their photos and none of your jeep shots have a water mark on them. Its not that you shouldn't water mark them, its just that i'd do something a little less invasive of the photo. but that's my only negative comment. otherwise, you have some amazing photos! :thumbsup:

Thanks! :blush: Ya I think I need to rework the watermark too... Maybe just something on the bottom third of the pics...

JKid 09-05-2008 11:33 AM

Great site! How about a cover page with just your site name and a photo? visit shinnphoto.com, a photographer friend of mine.

RubiRedJK 09-05-2008 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by JKid (Post 672584)
Great site! How about a cover page with just your site name and a photo? visit shinnphoto.com, a photographer friend of mine.

Thanks! I'm actually working on a flash slide show of my pics as a splash page and a navigation bar at the top similar to the one at your friends site.

JKid 09-05-2008 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by RubiRedJK (Post 672588)
Thanks! I'm actually working on a flash slide show of my pics as a splash page and a navigation bar at the top similar to the one at your friends site.

awesome :thumbsup: Great shots by the way! :clap:

RubiRedJK 09-05-2008 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by JKid (Post 672590)
awesome :thumbsup: Great shots by the way! :clap:

Thank you very much!