Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

2013 OEM front/rear bumper, third brake light, and tire carrier and soft top

Old 11-20-2017, 03:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 OEM front/rear bumper, third brake light, and tire carrier and soft top

I put a new bumper on my Jeep and am just trying to get rid of the OEM stuff as I have no room to store it. I also have a Quadratop Adventuretop that I am trying to get rid of as well since I just got a new top. Everything is in great working condition, only problem is with the soft top and it is due to the zippers on the rear window have broken. Other than that, it works just fine and will come with everything needed to install it. I have no problems with trading any or all and just hit me with a decent offer. Unable to get pictures at moment, but I am working on getting them.

Last edited by Tman0107; 11-20-2017 at 08:27 PM.
Old 12-03-2017, 04:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent on the top
Old 12-13-2017, 11:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default brake light lens

Originally Posted by Tman0107
I put a new bumper on my Jeep and am just trying to get rid of the OEM stuff as I have no room to store it. I also have a Quadratop Adventuretop that I am trying to get rid of as well since I just got a new top. Everything is in great working condition, only problem is with the soft top and it is due to the zippers on the rear window have broken. Other than that, it works just fine and will come with everything needed to install it. I have no problems with trading any or all and just hit me with a decent offer. Unable to get pictures at moment, but I am working on getting them.
I just need the lens for the third brake light. Do you have one of those??

Quick Reply: 2013 OEM front/rear bumper, third brake light, and tire carrier and soft top