Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

KC Lights for Sale

Old 05-11-2017, 05:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KC Lights for Sale

Pair of 6" - $100, Pair of 5" - $80.

I have (2) 6" KC lights and (2) 5" KC lights, I believe all 4 are apollo style, but it's been a few years since I got them. There was 1 of each size mounted on my A-Pillar (one on the front, one on the outside). 6" comes with mounting brackets for the front of the a-pillar, 5" comes with mounting brackets for the outside of the a-pillar (see picture). I'm moving to all LED's so no use for these. The KC on the stoneguards were painted red to match my jeep. no wiring harness is included. Open to possible trades for a 20" or 50" light bar. Also, possibly open to trading lights (plus a little cash) for bumper/tire carrier. Please note: This is just for the A-pillar lights on each side, the light bar was already sold elsewhere.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2434.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	671435
Old 06-11-2017, 09:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Trade you a set of D30 axle shafts for the lights. This will give you a set of trail spares.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GunDude
Trade you a set of D30 axle shafts for the lights. This will give you a set of trail spares.

Sorry man, not interested in axle shafts right now...

Quick Reply: KC Lights for Sale