Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

metalcloak Front outboard shock brackets

Old 03-28-2017, 05:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default metalcloak Front outboard shock brackets

previous version of these brackets. Ran them until I installed new front axle and didn't want to move them over. These have been redesigned by MC and now have an extra support to the spring perch. Click image for larger version

Name:	photo752.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	669262
60$ shipped anywhere in The U.S.
Old 04-26-2017, 05:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default price lowered

40$ shipped anywhere.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:18 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

If they can be cleaned up before they're put in the mail I'll take them. Shoot me over a PM with the PayPal address. Good to hear you didn't need them with the new axle.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:25 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,818 Likes on 1,588 Posts

Jahamm, the Currie outboarded the mounts enough? I just chopped off my factory mounts and added new 1/4" Artec ones. My MC brackets will not fit over those due to the increased thickness. Outboarded the new Artecs a bit, but would still like them out a bit more, and I really like how the MC re-orientates the mount. Thinking of chopping up my brackets and welding them to the new Artec mounts since they can't bolt on.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by resharp001
Jahamm, the Currie outboarded the mounts enough? I just chopped off my factory mounts and added new 1/4" Artec ones. My MC brackets will not fit over those due to the increased thickness. Outboarded the new Artecs a bit, but would still like them out a bit more, and I really like how the MC re-orientates the mount. Thinking of chopping up my brackets and welding them to the new Artec mounts since they can't bolt on.
The new axle has them out far enough for my purposes. I still need to check full flex disconnected but from what i can tell, and the majority of where i run it wont be an issue enough to warrant installing these or the newer design ones that MC just released. i really just got them as insurance with my D30 to protect my fox shocks and probably could have gotten away without them given my low height. i DO like the idea of the bottom of the shock being orientated differently but again, im on the shorter side and for my needs the new axle/mount setup is more than enough.

Karl-PM coming your way
Old 04-26-2017, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

PayPal sent

Quick Reply: metalcloak Front outboard shock brackets