Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Synergy Adjustable Front Track Bar

Old 05-25-2016, 08:40 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,585 Posts
Default Synergy Adjustable Front Track Bar

I have a Synergy adjustable front track bar for a JK or JKU (part #8075) that I'm selling. The frame side bushing has more than acceptable play in it. Synergy has changed the frame side bushing from the old poly style to dual durometer bushings (DDB). I have a brand new bushing that will be coming with this track bar (part #4323-1), but you will need to press the old one out and the new one in. The axle side heim is a bit loose as they all tend to become, but there does not appear to be any play within the joint. There is cosmetic wear in a couple places. On the front of the bend my DL turnbuckle rubbed due to how it was turned. On the back side there is a small spot there it had hit my front diff cover before. Happy to send pics if you PM me your number.

This track bar sells for $225 new. I have it boxed up and ready to go. I'd sell it for $160 shipped.

Quick Reply: Synergy Adjustable Front Track Bar