Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

It's All About J.W Speaker

Old 10-08-2018, 02:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's All About J.W Speaker

I've had these tail lights for about 2 years now and I have to say, I will stand by them and the price they are 100%. They are such good quality, are bright, easy to install and at the end of the day they look good! I wasn't going to make a video about these but I don't see, at least in my area, many Jeeps with these tail lights. I do see them with different after market chinese brand tail lights and wonder why not get these!?!?! Check out the video and if you like it there are a bunch more on my channel too! Share, like and subscribe!

Old 10-08-2018, 04:47 PM
JK Newbie

Cool.........
Old 10-08-2018, 04:58 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Hero
Cool.........
Thanks....
Old 10-28-2018, 12:46 PM
JK Newbie

I was considering these, but would like to get tail lights that also bleed out some light on the sides when the turn signals are on, for added side visibility/safety reasons. Do you know of any that do this?
Old 10-29-2018, 08:19 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RubiConga
I was considering these, but would like to get tail lights that also bleed out some light on the sides when the turn signals are on, for added side visibility/safety reasons. Do you know of any that do this?
I don't know of any that do this. I know what you mean by bleeding out light for the turn signal but when I went shopping for tail lights the majority of the brands producing tail lights were more concerned at making different LED patters that face directly outwards only on the rear side. The most I have seen on the side of tail lights are reflectors. However, these are good tail lights to consider.
Old 05-25-2019, 03:31 AM
JK Newbie

Default Any issues?

Have you had any problems with them not flashing with the brakes applied? Cuz that's what I'm going through.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:36 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by greasemunkey81
Have you had any problems with them not flashing with the brakes applied? Cuz that's what I'm going through.
Nope, never had that issue

Quick Reply: It's All About J.W Speaker