Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello from France

Old 04-24-2019, 07:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from France

Hello,

My name's Emeric, and I own a very nice Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 3.6 pentastar JK Edition.

I live in France near Paris.

The JKU comes change since october my previous superb 2011 Durango HEMI 5.7 citadel with Gibson exhaust and air intake kit k & n, with LPG Prins system... Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl, black leather interior, and I was riding in it for almost four years... since I hesitated with the Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6v6 summit flexfuel, but my children did not have enough legroom on the rear places, and I flashed on this durango... And I LOVE it !!!

I am also a fan of "Renault Avantime", I'd got 4 of them... but I do still have only that miniature versions (almost the entire collection...).

In short, I like to ride differently (almost in France... because of course, Durango is not so different of your other vehicules in the States...) !

The Durango's large American SUV size is like "human" to ride in Europe, compared to the Cadillac Escalade or others I also like...

7 real seats, a large cargo... and a great comfort for a price that has nothing to do with the Touareg SUV and other European... I also liked the Volvo XC90, but as does no more usualy exist with regular motor in France, and I do not like riding with diesel....

I did make a motor reprogramming by a top guy which upgrade to 400hp and above earn about 500kg under the pedal (thus better acceleration and less consomation... by better management of advance).

Since I ride in JKU, I discover something really different, and it's very pleasant too !

I'm on changing my stock exhaust for Borla cat-back one : I ordered it on Wheelwell online shop (they are very nice during chatting with me).

I also bought a rigged dudge towing hitch, so that I have to modify rear licence place and my rear bumper. I'm looking for rear bumper applique...

Hope have fun here ; thanks !

Here is my JKU...

(I haven't got yet the borla exhaust : it will be installed in a few days...)
Old 04-24-2019, 07:08 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Welcome to JK-FORUM Emeric, glad to have you on here. Nice looking JK!
Old 04-24-2019, 07:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Welcome! Is that front bumper stock?
Old 04-24-2019, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to JK Forum and it's cool that you like to have a ride that's different from others near you!
Old 04-24-2019, 12:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes that is ; in fact that is stock bumper for exported jk...
I don’t like it... but it is not that thing I want spend money for...

Quick Reply: Hello from France