Notices
Marketplace Jeep Wrangler JK & JL Vehicles and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

New..DV8 Ranger Hardtop

For Sale

Exterior Body Parts

05-21-2019, 06:53 AM | Replies: 3 | Views: 1542
  • Exterior Body Parts - New..DV8 Ranger Hardtop - New - Savannah, MO 64485, United States
    Expired
  • Exterior Body Parts - New..DV8 Ranger Hardtop - New - Savannah, MO 64485, United States
    Expired
JK Newbie

• Price
    $1,200
    • OBO
  • Location Savannah, MO, 64485, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

Online price $2827 plus tax
My price $1200

I got this at an unclaimed freight sale. It does have a few minor flaws but nothing major and for 2k off its a steal of a deal. If it dont sale I will just put it on my rig.
DV8 Ranger Hardtop...NEW. Condition is New. Local pickup only.
The ultimate in quiet comfort, durability and performance - introducing the DV8 Off Road Ranger Fast Back Hardtop. Built in the United States, this beauty uses high quality seals, fiberglass, and advanced aerodynamics to produce the quietest top on the market. Remember what your radio sounds like? Well you will when this top is installed. And as far as quality, it is all solid perfection with hand-laid honeycomb reinforced fiberglass, 31% tinted DOT approved glass, de-tuned air vent, rear defrost window, and a military grade carpeted headliner. Stunning.
Weather an issue? Well, don't suffer in silence any longer with some other bulky top that takes forever to install or remove. With the DV8 Off Road Ranger Hardtop's ultra-easy quick release latching system, you can put on or take off the top faster than it took to write this sentence. Simple. Or, if time is really short, this hardtop has a removable front section that can open up just the driver/passenger area if you desire.

Old 05-21-2019, 09:11 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,826 Likes on 1,596 Posts

Dang, that's a screamin deal for someone. I'd be asking for more than that as you can't even buy a factory hard top for that price!
Old 06-07-2019, 02:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dv8

Any chance you’d be up for a trade? I’ve got a 2012 with a white body color freedom top. Does have a small crack above the passenger rear glass but no leaks. It was that way when I bought the Jeep in November.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still available? Any chance you could send pics of the top and any damages it may have? Any parts missing? May not have the money for a few weeks but would definitely be interested.