Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Serpentine Belt for 2014 JKU with Eddlebrock SC and PSC Hydo-assist

Old 07-16-2019, 06:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Serpentine Belt for 2014 JKU with Eddlebrock SC and PSC Hydo-assist

I'm adding the new PSC Big Bore Hydro-assist to my 2014 Eddlebrock supercharged JKU. The serpentine belt that comes in the hydro-assist kit is to short because it isn't made for a Jeep with a supercharger. Has anyone else been in this same situation and if so, what size belt did you use to accommodate the extra length needed because of the supercharger?
Thanks
Old 07-17-2019, 10:08 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,819 Likes on 1,589 Posts

I've never done this, but seems like in a recent thread someone suggested using a piece of string and routing it in the same manner as the belt, then you should measure the string length to determine the size belt you need. You could have an auto parts store (or google) help match up the length with a belt from a different vehicle that could work for you.
Old 07-17-2019, 06:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a decent idea. I was going to take the measurements from the stock belt, PSC belt and Eddlebrock belt and deduce it from there.

Quick Reply: Serpentine Belt for 2014 JKU with Eddlebrock SC and PSC Hydo-assist