Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

CA skids/t-bar bracket reinforcement

Old 10-19-2009, 02:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CA skids/t-bar bracket reinforcement

Well i guess i have a few questions. 2008 4 door rubi

What are you guys doing to reinforce the trac bar brackets? Does anyone make a weld on gusset kit? Is it not necessary? Any reason why i couldnt install these before i get my lift done. read about a few guys busting there brackets.

Also looking at installing the weld on evo control arm skids. Anyone have good or bad experience with those or recomend another brand? Also any reason why i couldnt install these before i get my lift?

Come tax season i will probably get a 3" teraflex kit with front and rear adjustable trac bars and 35's, and atleast 4 adjustable control arms. I just want to get some added protection in the mean time and these mods are relatively cheap compared to lift/tires.

Thanks guys

-dave

Quick Reply: CA skids/t-bar bracket reinforcement