Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PRESS RELEASE: PSC Complete Cylinder Assist Steering System Special

Old 10-26-2009, 02:17 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Arrow PRESS RELEASE: PSC Complete Cylinder Assist Steering System Special

Complete PSC Cylinder Assist Steering System for the Jeep JK with everything needed for installation included. You provide the tools, labor, and power steering fluid.

FEATURES INCLUDE:
a.. New steering gear, professionally modified for cylinder assist.
b.. New higher volume power steering pump with pulley to deliver 50% more volume to your steering system.
c.. A billet aluminum remote reservoir.
d.. Up to 3,600 pounds of additional steering force.
e.. Full bolt-on system, no welding required on JKs with the stock axle (some grinding/cutting may be necessary).

Available with 1-1/2" or 1-3/4" piston steering cylinder. 1-1/2" piston recommended for tires 35" or under, 1-3/4" piston recommended for tires over 35."

PROJECT-JK SPECIAL:
For a limited time only, call and mention "PROJECT-JK" and you'll receive the JK Assist kit at the reduced price of only $1375.00 + shipping. That's a savings of over $200.00!!

Call PSC Motorsports today at (817) 270-0102 to order. For more information call or visit www.pscmotorsports.com
Old 10-26-2009, 02:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife

Complete PSC Cylinder Assist Steering System for the Jeep JK with everything needed for installation included. You provide the tools, labor, and power steering fluid.

FEATURES INCLUDE:
a.. New steering gear, professionally modified for cylinder assist.
b.. New higher volume power steering pump with pulley to deliver 50% more volume to your steering system.
c.. A billet aluminum remote reservoir.
d.. Up to 3,600 pounds of additional steering force.
e.. Full bolt-on system, no welding required on JKs with the stock axle (some grinding/cutting may be necessary).

Available with 1-1/2" or 1-3/4" piston steering cylinder. 1-1/2" piston recommended for tires 35" or under, 1-3/4" piston recommended for tires over 35."

PROJECT-JK SPECIAL:
For a limited time only, call and mention "PROJECT-JK" and you'll receive the JK Assist kit at the reduced price of only $1375.00 + shipping. That's a savings of over $200.00!!

Call PSC Motorsports today at (817) 270-0102 to order. For more information call or visit www.pscmotorsports.com

I buying this for Christmas this year to help steer the Boggers (37inch)
Old 10-26-2009, 03:53 PM
JK Freak

Hey WOL, why do they always have these cool specials after I already have it on and paid full boat? Damn guys that is a deal!
Old 11-06-2009, 11:37 AM
JK Freak

Awesome, how long is a "limited time"? I need this kit, but would like for my axles to sell before I purchase this...
Old 11-06-2009, 11:40 AM
JK Junkie

sounds awesome, will want this once I go 37's...just another mod to go on the todo list

Quick Reply: PRESS RELEASE: PSC Complete Cylinder Assist Steering System Special