Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

benchmark oil pan

Old 03-23-2011, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default benchmark oil pan

Does anyone know if benchmark stocks these regularly or if they make them per order. I am going to be replacing my oil pan because of my accident but will need it fast. Does anyone else stock them?
Old 03-23-2011, 04:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think i recalled last something about him saying that he'd have them in stock soon. check the sponsor section in the forum.

Benchmark Designs is his name
Old 03-23-2011, 05:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...enchmark-stuff
Old 03-23-2011, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thank you!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

well that thread really didnt answer any of my questions... Just made me more confused! I guess i will wait to see if he calls me back in time.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:08 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I was told a couple of weeks ago that he would be getting another batch on Friday which would have been last week so I placed an order. Not sure if that ever happened but I do know it's a quality product so I can't wait to get it.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
I was told a couple of weeks ago that he would be getting another batch on Friday which would have been last week so I placed an order. Not sure if that ever happened but I do know it's a quality product so I can't wait to get it.
Oh yeah no doubt! The only problem is the time in which it takes to get it.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Ordered mine 3/8 no word yet. I'd be ready to wait no matter what you hear. I'm in no rush so waiting for what I want is no big deal. Though it would be nice before a wheeling trip coming up next week. Fingers are crossed, but hopes are low.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have a few of the Benchmark Products. Except for poor research and development on the dual battery setups I've been somewhat happy with their products. However, running a company is just as much about customer service as it is the products you sell. So, had I known that Benchmark would have the reputation they have now I would have avoided their products altogether.

One thing is for sure unless you're willing to wait a few months - go another route. The phone never gets answered, PM's and emails go unanswered and just about the only way to get a half-ass response is to put him on blast in about every post about his products you can find.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TonyT
I have a few of the Benchmark Products. Except for poor research and development on the dual battery setups I've been somewhat happy with their products. However, running a company is just as much about customer service as it is the products you sell. So, had I known that Benchmark would have the reputation they have now I would have avoided their products altogether.

One thing is for sure unless you're willing to wait a few months - go another route. The phone never gets answered, PM's and emails go unanswered and just about the only way to get a half-ass response is to put him on blast in about every post about his products you can find.
About sums up how i was feeling.. Oh well guess i will have to live with the stock one for awhile. Too bad cuz it could have been almost free!

Quick Reply: benchmark oil pan