Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

tera flex 2.5 coil suspension installation rear trackbar question.

Old 04-28-2012, 05:43 PM
JK Enthusiast
FJOTM Winner

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
Default tera flex 2.5 coil suspension installation rear trackbar question.

I'm installing the TF 2.5 Coil Suspension lift and have a question regarding the hook up of the rear track bar to the driver side bracket. There are 2 holes a upper and lower in the new bracket, which one should the bolt go through and also the bolt that goes through do i need to use a new nut? The kit doesn't have any new hardware for rear trackbar and the original has that lock that when it rotates its supposed to catch the support but with the new bracket i don't see how this would work without a new selflocking nut. I started the lift this afternoon and pretty much have the rear done just will need to torque upper/lower arms and the track bar once i'm done with the front. Have the front to tackle tomorrow but I also need to get a crows foot 19 or 18 MM to torque the upper control arm aft bolt....no room for a socket. Other than that lookin good..the rear is that is.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used the upper hole.

Quick Reply: tera flex 2.5 coil suspension installation rear trackbar question.